Thursday 15 September 2016

Well Where has the time gone?



Its been a couple of years since I last posted, I cannot believe it ha been that long.  I have been crafting just lots of different ones not just stamping.  Life has changed as well.  My middle son started University last September, just starting his second year now. In February my first Granddaughter was born.  She is so beautiful I love her to bits.  Made crochet blankets for all the family and a few extra for home.  They are so easy to just pick up and do a few rows when I have time so I guess a few more will end up around the house.

My newest addiction is the Cricut Explore Air.  I have had a Cricut Create for years and years and love it for my scrap booking but the Explore Air is fantastic, learning so much from youtube.  Will show you some projects soon.  I have some cards made using my Cricut and will take photos and post them.

Before I finish this post I will add a photo of a few of my blankets



No comments:

Post a Comment