Saturday, 17 September 2016

Rose Fairy


Rosetta


I love the WeeStamps range and have lot of their digital stamps.  This one is called Rosetta.  I coloured her with Copic pens and added some glitter to her wings.  I die cut the image using one of the Spellbinders dies.  I layered some pink embossed card onto a white card blank and glued the coloured image onto it.  I added some punched butterflies, I coloured the bodies with a black copic pen..  A stamped sentiment and some paper roses finish the card.





Card receipe

Rosetta stamp from Wee Stamps
Copic pens  (Sorry forgot to make a note of the colours)
Spellbinders frame die
Butterfly Punch
Paper Roses



I will be entering this card into the following chalenges






3 comments:

  1. How beautifully colored she is, Sue! I love that this card is a reminder to sit down, enjoy beauty, and breathe in the goodness that is all around us. It's a lovely card! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September ATG.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete