Friday, 23 September 2016

Football Dad






I found some images I had stamped/ printed.  This one is a digi stamp from the Crafters Companion Angelica and Adam double CD rom.   I coloured the image with Copic pens and die cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I cannot remember who made the Dad stamp but I stamped it onto some printed paper.  I layered some football backing paper onto a white card blank then added the stamped pieces.


Card receipe 

Adam digi stamp from Crafters Companion 
Copic pens
Dad word stamp
Football backing paper

I will be entering this card into the following chalenges 



1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete