Friday 15 June 2012

Friends



I never knew there were so many challenge blogs out there, it's fun looking at them all and seeing all the wonderful cards made by everyone.

Freshly Bewed have an Anything goes challenge this week. 




This cute little stamp is from Joanna Sheen's Giordano range.  I thinkthe paper is also from one of Joanna Sheen's CD's, it was in my scrap box but the flowers on it were the wrong colour so I changed them using the same ProMarkers I used for the flower on the stamped image.


Card Recipe

Best Wishes stamp from Joanna Sheen's Giordano range.
sentiment stamp unknown.
Spellbinders Oval dies.
Flower punches.
Cuttlebug Embossing folder.



4 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Sue - I love cats!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! I love the peachy orange and olive green. Your coloring is so soft and lovely.


    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sue, gorgeous image and that cat is a lovely colour! I love challenge blogs too but they are soooo addictive aren't they? I can easily "lose" a couple of hours blog hopping!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card Sue. The image is so sweet and coloured in beautifully.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete