Saturday, 16 June 2012

Fairies Bouquet



When I saw the title of this challenge I just had to use one of my Lili of the Valley fairies.
Something with Wings is the challenge on Stampavie and more   I am also be entering this into the Lili of the Valley challenge on Lili's Little Fairies  Their challenge is 'In the Garden, well she does have an armful of flowers so I hope that is OK.





Another card coloured with ProMarkers.  I was pleased with the blending on her but I think I still prefer the Copic's and I brought some more today, slowly getting more of the Copics.



Card Recipe

Fairie Bouquet from Lili of the Valley.
Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals.
ProMarkers.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.
Epoxy sentiment.
Crystal glitter.




3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Sue! Love the colours!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - super sweet image.
    Love the embossed panel.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampavie and More this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete