Thursday 5 June 2014

Icy Snow Queen


I have only just found these digital stamps, they are beautiful and I will be buying many more.  They are from Aurora wings, this one is called Ice Queen.





I used Broken China distress ink to colour around the edge of the stamped image and also the edges of the card the stamped image is attached to.  I used Majestic labels 25 to make the frame around the image and also layered it on top of silver card. The snowflakes were cut from silver and white card.  I also dotted silver stickles around the stamped image.

Card recipe

Icy Snow Queen digital stamp from Aurora Wings
Christmas sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley
Copic pens
Skin  E43  E21  E00  R20  R00
Lips   R83
Hair  E23  E27  E50
Blues  B000  B00  B02  But
Spellbinding majestic labels 25
Spellbinders scalloped circle die
Spellbinding snowflakes die
Snowflake punch
Silver stickles
Broken China distress ink


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Crafting by designs

 Papertake Weekly challenge

Stamps by Aurora Wings/Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment