Saturday 7 October 2017

Dandelion girl



I love the Wee stamps by Silvia Zet.  Dandelion girl is one of my favourite ones and she reminds me of my granddaughter Hailey,  she loves watering the flowers in the garden.




I coloured her with Copic pens but I put away the pens before I made a note of the ones used.  I cut her out and glued her to a die cut mat, I also cut out the dandelion seeds and added them.  I glued the die cut mat onto some floral card and then to a white card blank I had made using a Crafters Companion Happy Birthday die.  I made some paper flowers to finish the card.

I am going to enter this card into the following chalenges.

Createful Hearts Digis   Anything goes challenge 3
Colour Crazy Challenge   Anything goes challenge
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  Use a die cut + sentiment
Fab 'n' Funky  Challenges  Pretty in Pink
Craft Rocket Challenges  Birthday or Pretty Pinks

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Designs this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Designs
    createfulheartcards.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. This little pink cutie is FABULOUS. Your coloring is beautiful and the fun embellishments of the doilyset it up perfectly! Well done! Thanks for sharing your talent at Colour Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this card is beautiful! I love the color you used and the flowers you placed as if she was watering them. Thank you for entering the challenge over at Createful Heart Digis & Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, and I love all your shades of pink. Thanks for joining in with us at Fab N Funky this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, so pretty, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card,great image and coloring and fab use of dies,perfect for our challenge...thank you for joining us ta AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete